About Serigraph Inc.
Serigraph has over 70 years of experience in printing, advanced decorating technologies and graphic solutions for the Automotive, Appliance, Consumer, Medical, Powersports and Point-of-Purchase markets. Our core business is decorating plastics. We print, form, mold and finish in-house to maximize cost-savings and speed-to-market. Our pre-press, prototype/R&D, and engineering services provide our customers with complete support from start to finish. At Serigraph, we strive to provide quality, consistency, integration and service to our customers every step of the way.
- Decorating, Printing and Finishing > Printing, Spray Coating, Screen Printing
- Decorating, Printing and Finishing > Processors: In Mold Decorating
- Primary Processing > Processors: Thermoplastic Injection Molding
- Primary Processing > Processors: Custom Decorating, Finishing
- Primary Processing > Processors: Custom Molding, Forming, Fabricating
- Primary Processing > Processors: Thermoforming
Create or Log in to myNPE to add notes.